由联邦住房管理局提供, an FHA loan is an affordable option when you’re looking to get into a home with a smaller down payment, lower closing costs and with limited credit reporting to credit agencies.
An FHA loan has no income limits and is not limited to First-Time Homebuyers. Anyone can obtain an FHA loan, but usually FHA limits you to one FHA financed property at a time. This program will also allow for someone who will not occupy the property to co-apply, 这样，资格认证就更容易了.
When selecting an FHA Loan, keep these factors in mind:
- 贷款有各种各样的贷款条款, and are offered in fixed rate programs or ARM programs
- An FHA loan requires government-sponsored mortgage insurance called monthly mortgage insurance (MI)
- This type of loan allows for more flexibility in income, debt and credit requirements
Your down payment and closing costs may come from a gift or grant
VA loans are one of the only mortgages to offer 100% financing, require no down payment and favorable loan terms for Active Duty Service members, 退伍军人, 预备役人员, 国民警卫队成员, 幸存的配偶, and certain other individuals who meet eligibility requirements to purchase homes or refinance existing mortgages.
除了, VA loans offer refinance and cash out options that can be used to pay off debt, 基金主要费用, 改善生活环境, or refinance a non-VA home loan into a VA home loan with improved terms.
- No MMI (monthly mortgage insurance) or PMI (private mortgage insurance) is required
- VA loans offer more flexible gift guidelines: your down payment or closing cost may come from a gift or grant
- Allows for the seller to pay all closing cost and prepaids for the veteran up to 6% on a 100% loan
- VA loan programs are available in variety of loan terms
There is also a streamlined option known as an Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) that provides veterans with existing VA loans an opportunity to quickly and easily refinance an existing VA loan when market conditions improve and interest rates drop.
VA loans are guaranteed by the Department of 退伍军人 Affairs. 退伍军人 must provide a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
美国农业部 loans are an excellent option for a homebuyer looking to purchase a home in 美国农业部 designated rural areas and allows you to purchase a home with flexible qualification requirements and no down payment. 美国农业部 loans are available from the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development Department.
When considering a 美国农业部 Loan, keep these factors in mind:
- The loan amount can be up to 100% of the appraised value of the home
- The seller may pay up to 6% towards closing costs and prepaid items
- A 美国农业部 loan requires a one-time Guarantee Fee that may be financed into the loan
A 美国农业部 loan has income limits and property location restrictions.